3. We Fill ALL Cracks on Packages #2 & Package #3 up to 1" Wide!
WOW!!! NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! A $350 Value!
4. We literally wrote TheBookonGarageFloors.com to demonstrate our capacity!
Because if you can not explain something then you probably do not understand it.
5."We didn't invent the garage floor, we just packaged it!" TM
That's Right! Before we started installing garage floors there were no garage flooring packages to choose from! So we put together all the things you need to make a great looking garage floor and we packaged it for you!
6. We always tape your lower walls or baseboards to create sharp crisp lines!
1. We always diamond grind your garage floor and never acid wash which can burn your driveway permanently when being washed off the garage floor and down the driveway. Acid washing is not recommended because having water inside your concrete that could potentially rise upwards in the form of vapor is a problem you want to avoid, not create.
CALL OR TEXT NOW!
Houston Garage Floors, Ltd
A Family Business, Since 2003!
9. We warranty our floors against hot tire pickup, even where your tires turn, for one full year! No Deductible!
10. We have a $1 Million Dollar General Liability Policy thru Farmers Insurance that protects you and your property! Make sure you hire a company that has a viable insurance policy for the sake of your investment! Feel free to contact Kimberley Hastings or Rudy Gonzalez with Farmers Insurance to verify our Liability Coverage! firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with Farmers Insurance: (281) 369-4711
"We didn't invent the garage floor, we just packaged it" TM
11. For God! Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, do it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, and not for people." I believe in this passage, so it gives me great joy to install your garage floor!
#1 in Garage Floors Since 2003
High Quality Garage Floors
7. We are a family operated business! Call now and we will answer ALL of your garage flooring questions! 281-849-3070 CALL NOW!
8. We conform to the Joint Surface Preparation Standards recommend by Sherwin Williams. These engineering standards outline concrete preparation requirements that must be followed to ensure that epoxy will stick to concrete.