"We didn't invent the garage floor, we just packaged it" TM
8. We warranty our polyaspartic Heavy Chip floors against peeling from the concrete surface for 10 years!
9. We have a $1 Million Dollar General Liability Policy thru Farmers Insurance that protects you and your property! Make sure you hire a company that has a viable insurance policy for the sake of your investment! Feel free to contact Kimberley Hastings or Rudy Gonzalez with Farmers Insurance to verify our Liability Coverage! firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with Farmers Insurance: (281) 369-4711
10. Because you can have Heavy Chip Floor samples shipped to your home! Click Here for More Info!
12. We respect your driveway and always use tarps to cover it! This small investment protects your driveway! Protecting our customers driveway is our policy!
3. We Fill ALL Cracks on our Heavy Chip Floors up to 1" Wide!
WOW!!! NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! A $350 Value!
4. We literally wrote TheBookonGarageFloors.com to demonstrate our capacity!
Because if you can not explain something then you probably do not understand it!
5. Because our Heavy Chip Urethane Floors Adhesion Strength is better than epoxy floors (141% better to be exact!) And they are stronger too (tensile strength 6,400 psi vs epoxy floors 3,527 psi) Download the Sherwin Williams Side By Side Test to see why we our stronger than epoxy floors!
Call Now! 281-849-3070
1. We always diamond grind your garage floor and never acid wash which can burn your driveway permanently when being washed off the garage floor and down the driveway. Acid washing is not recommended because having water inside your concrete that could potentially rise upwards in the form of vapor is a problem you want to avoid, not create.
CALL OR TEXT NOW!
Houston Garage Floors Ltd
A True Family Business, Since 2003!
Epoxy & Polyaspartic Garage Floors Since 2003
Garage Floor Coatings
6. Our floors are the thickest in the industry! With 75 pounds of decorative chips (15 gallons) for every 400 sq ft (two car garage) our floors are the absolute thickest in Houston!
7. We conform to the Joint Surface Preparation Standards recommend by Sherwin Williams. These engineering standards outline concrete preparation requirements that must be followed to ensure that polymers will stick to concrete.
Epoxy & Polyaspartic
We make a Donation to GodsGarage.org after we install your floor!